Sunday 22 February 2015

Draft double page spread


To make my magzine flow better and look like its all from the same magazine I will put my masthead in the top left corner and I will keep the rectangle dividers to make the layout more clear.
ON the first page I will have the question and answers from my article in two collums. I will use a pull quote in the centre of the page to keep readers intrested.I will also include a picture that relates to my article. I will also have a pug that says 'no1 debut album released' to grabs peoples attention and make them eager to know more.

At the top left of this page I will have a oull quote and to go underneath it will be an album review of her new album. To the right of the page will be the main image of the artist in the article. At the bottom of the page |I will have the words 'WIN TICKETS!' in big writting to drag people to that part of the page. underneath I will have the details of how to win them. In the right hand corner of the page at the bottom I will have page numbers to make the magazine easy to follow.

No comments:

Post a Comment