Sunday 22 February 2015

Draft contents page

At the top of the page in the left I will have my masthead and then the word CONTENTS in big to grab people attention. I will use subsidary images to go next to my cell lines which will match with the pictures. I will put my page numbers in circles to make them clearer on the page. At the bottom of the page I will use a banner line for my multi-platform links. I will put a Facebook, Twitter and web link as I feel it is important for my audience as the interent is a big thing in todays world. To the right of my page I will create a box for my album reviews. This is a monthly thing and based on my questionanire resluts something that my audience wanted. I will also use a oug to advertise a free coupon that will grab peoples attention.

No comments:

Post a Comment